Author Topic: Steve Reeves Championship Workout  (Read 16954 times)

Offline Oleg K

• View Profile
Re: Steve Reeves Championship Workout
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 05:52:26 PM »
The Park in this program of strength training, not circuit-training.Training to 106 working sets requires a minimum of 40-45 warm-up sets. Let each of the 150 sets takes only 2 minutes (which is doubtful). Even in this case 300 minutes=5 hours. In fact, when you consider the rest between heavy exercises and disassembly, and Assembly of training equipment, this time will have to double. Thus, knowing that the Park was trained in this mode for 3 hours, we come to the number of work sets in training in the region of 50 sets. I apologize for the grammatical errors, I'm using the Google translator.

Offline Steff

• Global Moderator
  • Hercules Member
  • From BB to OL-lifting
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Reeves Championship Workout
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 02:21:13 PM »
The Park in this program of strength training, not circuit-training.Training to 106 working sets requires a minimum of 40-45 warm-up sets. Let each of the 150 sets takes only 2 minutes (which is doubtful). Even in this case 300 minutes=5 hours. In fact, when you consider the rest between heavy exercises and disassembly, and Assembly of training equipment, this time will have to double. Thus, knowing that the Park was trained in this mode for 3 hours, we come to the number of work sets in training in the region of 50 sets. I apologize for the grammatical errors, I'm using the Google translator.

If i remember this right Reeves had a different approach to the warmup than Park. He did dumbell swings and other stuff as a warmup. so there is no mention of warmup sets. But I could be wrong. :)