General Category > Nutrition

Collagen: the best suplament for the joint problems?

<< < (2/2)

Steff:
I may remember this wrong but I think Steve Reeves used knox gelatine as a easy collagen source.... Not as good
as the real thing but better than nothing. :)
Tom Platz recommended that you eat meat close to the bone if you wanted good joint health.

Sergio:
Very good advices, I think, Steff, and here are a diet sample of my good friend Jason J Duke for healing the same kind of problem:

Bodybuilding is 85% nutrition according to some. The real supplements are the cheapest and the most effective and holistic in action.

Milk and Milk protein
Alfalfa
Cod Liver Oil
Liver Powder
Brewer's Yeast (debittered)
Wheat Germ Oil
Vit C
Kelp
L-Lysine
B12
Trace Minerals

This will last a month and not cost more than 100USD for a one month supply and should be readily available in your country. Take the full program and don't touch a weight for 2-3 weeks before starting.

Otherwise, seek bone marrow slices. Make soups from them. Milk by the quart. Plenty of salad greens (not lettuce) and chew like a bunny as often as possible. Add wheat germ to all baked goods. Eat sea vegetables. Seek out seafood and sunflower seeds for lysine. Eat liver daily. In fact, eat these foods and take them with the supplements.

Read more: http://weightrainer.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=pmview&view=1&id=1723#ixzz2REaBb7tP

Steff:
Here's 2 of the best joint supplements I've tried:

Self Omninutrition Flex N Joint

Bulk powders COMPLETE JOINT RESTORE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version