General Category > Nutrition

My special diet complements for the comeback

(1/1)

Sergio:
After the advice of my friend Jason, and now that I am more free than before, I took for three weeks a diet complements as this:

2-3 times a day:  a glass of milk with oats, wheat germ and yeast.  Not good taste, but good things gives.
1 pill of 100 mg of Vitamin C and two pills of fish-old.  Also, eleuterococo, siberian ginseng (I reserve the red ginseng for the hard times of working out, when they come).

Steff:

--- Quote from: Sergio on May 13, 2013, 04:57:42 PM ---After the advice of my friend Jason, and now that I am more free than before, I took for three weeks a diet complements as this:

2-3 times a day:  a glass of milk with oats, wheat germ and yeast.  Not good taste, but good things gives.
1 pill of 100 mg of Vitamin C and two pills of fish-old.  Also, eleuterococo, siberian ginseng (I reserve the red ginseng for the hard times of working out, when they come).

--- End quote ---

Jason has a lot of knowledge... a real goldmine!  :)

Sergio:
Yes, he is. Sure the future will show more news about him.

Sergio:
I was taking those suplements for a long time. I have believes in vit c, as i already post in other places here. If i have to take only one, i would take vit c due to its speed in helping cure the injuries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version